Right of withdrawal
(1) If you are a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions when concluding a distance selling transaction.
(2) If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal under paragraph 1, you must bear the regular costs of returning the goods.
(3) In addition, the regulations that are reproduced in detail in the following instructions on cancellation apply to the right of cancellation according to paragraph 1 for consumers in distance selling:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
• if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and the good(s) is/are delivered as a single item;
• if you have ordered several goods in one order and the goods are delivered separately;
If several of the above alternatives are available, the cancellation period only begins when you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier have taken possession of the last goods or the last partial shipment or the last item.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email).
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must send back the goods or hand them over to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the fourteen-day period has expired. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to establish the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original German text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.